New Super Pro Summum padel racket by Varlion, intermediate shaped between tear and diamond that gives more power than tear shaped and more control than diamond shaped. Made for players who want equilibrium between power and control.
Brand new Summum padel rackets are a new concept where all their features have been optimized to the maximum. Manufactured by a reinforced carbon fiber bidirectional tube, and a 38 mm EVA Hypersoft laminated core with plain fabric of Carrera 25 TeXtreme Rhombus carbon fiber, whose mechanical and strength characteristics are better to the carbon fiber fabrics used up to now. Reinforced in the core with 224 Carbon fiber fabric. Preg with Varlion exclusive VAR-FLEX epoxy resin -to get the highest elasticity and resistance- covered by a dioxide titanium layer.
Among the innovations, even the new fabrics, we have:
- A longer handle, to give to the player more space to catch the padel racket even to play with two handles.
- A core 1 cm longer.
- A new drill design, with 76 instead the normal 68 to optimize and increase the sweet spot. By this way, the arm will have faster movements for the better air flow.
- A new hexagonal texture over relief in the core to reach better effects in the ball and shots.
- A new Wings Diffuser optimized with an improvement in the air flow of 27% to get a better precision and control.
- Different padel rackets for different temperatures. They have a big influence in the performance of the padel racket. Causes more or less elasticity in the padel rackets cores. To minimize this effect, Varlion offers the same pádel racket model with two different constructions. Bourne Summum with thermometer in red for 25º/77ºF upper temperatures and Bourne Summum with thermometer in blue for 25º/77ºF lower temperatures. By this way, the player when the temperature up or down to mantein his performance he must chose the right padel racket
- New Shock Out Varlion Damepeners, with a reduction of padel racket vibration between the 25% to 40%, and also, having the option to change the balance of the padel with them at same time.
- New adhesive injected bumper. Developed and produced by a low hardness TPU injection mould to absorb shocks and scrapes. This new bumper is fixed on the frame by an adhesive material without necessity to drill the frame. Possible vibrations of the bumper are eliminated and get a perfect assemble between the frame and the interior face of the protector.
- New mould with a bigger hexagonal texture to get better effects.
- Econaked cosmetic, characterized by paint and solvents reduction. With this cosmetic, you get a lighter and ecological padel racket, without camouflage. You can see the real manufacturing.
Hexagon frame, Difusor, ShockOut dampeners and injected self-adhesive protector are utility models registered at the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office and are therefore the exclusive property and use of Varlion.